Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Christy's Auction, Beech Grove, Indiana

I had a decent day at a Christy's Auction in Beech Grove, Indiana last week. They were auctioning the contents of an antique store that went out of business. They had about a dozen vintage Roseville pottery pieces, and I came home with half of them. Nothing spectacular, but certainly nice. I did overlook the repair on one piece, which was disappointing. It seems no matter how careful you are you can still get caught. Each piece had a sticker on it with the price the antique store had been asking, and WOW! It is no wonder they never sold. Fortunately, there were few bidders so I got reasonable prices.

Here is a nice Roseville Pottery Ixia basket in yellow, 346-10 that cleaned up nicely.


As always, I suggest you take a moment to head over to The Kings Fortune to check out our selection of Roseville pottery for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment